Sunday, August 3, 2008

Maybe it was all meant to be??

Maybe this was all mean't to be, im mean after she told me she didnt want to be my friend anymore! well ever since that day things have just gone down hill... my friends dont ever talk to me or text or ask me to hangout... i guess that were not meant to be friends. i thought she would be there for me forever, i told her all my secrets and i trusted her with all of them. but i guess someone told her something that wasnt true. someone told a lie and i had to face the consequences. but i guess life has its ups and downs.

2 comments:

Dan and Lora said...

Abbs,

A wise Woman once told me four words that to this day I seriously live by... "Everything Will Be Ok." I know it sounds crazy but really when ever I am going through something that I just don't think I will be able to get through. I realize that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me, and if I live as though he would want me to, That Everything really will be ok.
I have really enjoyed getting to know you just a little better, and I can see what an amazing young woman you are becoming. Keep your head up champ... Love Ya..!!!

Grammy Carrie said...

Dear Abbey...

You are a darling girl... I don't know what happened... But Lora went through something similar.. and after a couple years and new better friends.. she realized that no matter what was said about her.. She, Me and her Heavenly Father knew the truth... and that was really all that mattered.. She found new friends that loved her just the way she was, and she in turn learned to love herself.. I know that right now this is hard to understand.. But you will someday realize just how special you are.. In Your Parents eyes and most importantly.. in your Heavenly Fathers eyes.. Some People are just plain rude.. And pretty soon most people will see that they were wrong about you.. and that it was a lie.. We sure love you and your Brothers and Sisters... If it means anything.. we think you are a darling perfect daughter of Our Wonderful Heavenly Father... Love Aunt Carrie and Uncle Bark.... :)~