Monday, August 25, 2008

Summer....wait no school! :(

Well today was the first day of 8th grade!! it was so much fun! i didnt have to go to school till 10:30! and now i finally get to call the 7th graders, sevies! ha ha its so fun!! ha i met some new people! and it was way fun at luch when me and amberly jumped of the side, in the commons! and then my friend haylie did a weird and demented toe touch! ha ha it was the best day ever! and although it was like way hot! it was still way fun!! ha ha

5 comments:

bestofthebishops said...

i hope that school is this much fun for you all year long!! you deserve it!

Matchbox Mom said...

Can I come to your 8th grade classes and sing some Celine Dion songs? Let me know which day.

Your best singing cousin,
Steven

Finding my way said...

Abbey,
I am sure this is so tough and scary for you. I also know that it hurts. Trust your Mom, Dad, and most definitly your Heavenly Father. They will help you through it. You are an incredible young lady and I love you so much. I will pray for you always.
-Your Aunt Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi abbey. If you can't tell mfromt he name it's Makae! Hope school is getting better for you! If you want to hag out sometime just call me and let me know. Hope you have fun at schol

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. what did you think of the activity of Tuesday. I still think My team (the one carrying Braden!) should have won!!